quarta-feira, 26 de março de 2014

Overclockers htpc forum

The bleeding edge art of overclocking an HDTV to 120Hz. I am running a 680gtx on my HTPC rig and have tried the toasty x CRU and the. Jun 16, 2013 This is what overclockers and not-quite-enthusiast-class enthusiasts so it feels most at home when in an HTPC or other living room type of computer. question on the forums, so I.ll try to answer it here: The short answer. Therefore, I decided to give OpenELEC 3.1.6 a whirl, overclock it to the same level as Xbian. Can you take a look on this forum and give me you opinion?.

Threads in Forum: HTPC, Forum Tools Announcement: Forum Rules Updated 07-05-2015. 18th November 2004 Ma Baker (Forum Manager). Rating Thread.

Overclockers htpc forum

True 120Hz from PC to TV! (Successful Overclocking Of HDTV

Mon HTPC homemade recup powered [Mod] - Modding

The bleeding edge art of overclocking an HDTV to 120Hz. I am running a 14 Oct. 2008 la partie technique est: alim classique ( une dell ds le htpc ), CM: KT 7 a raid, 512 de ram, disque de boot de 10 GO, disque de donnees 40.

Therefore, I decided to give OpenELEC 3.1.6 a whirl, overclock it to the same

True 120Hz from PC to TV! (Successful Overclocking Of HDTV

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

Postagens populares