segunda-feira, 1 de setembro de 2014

Clipper card negative balance

BART passengers using the regional Clipper card can run up a negative balance on their cards, traveling anywhere on the system for $2. item link. Jul 11, 2012 The negative balance feature in the Clipper card is a deliberate customer service incentive that was built into the program to help the harried. Apr 4, 2011 Now my card is having negative balance. I called Clipper customer card to fix the tag off problem and asked them to manually override their.

Sep 8, 2011 @czilka The entire purpose of the Clipper card is to screw Bay Area travelers. my knowledge my e-cash was drained to a negative balance. Nov 1, 2014 I don.t use the Clipper Card but I still hate it as it is the major cause for the Because the cards still register the negative balance, and I would.

Monthly passes (adult, express, youth and RTC) are only available on Clipper. If you do not have a monthly pass on your clipper card then the system will charge.

Clipper card scams continue, TWU Local 100

As you board the bus, touch your card to the Clipper logo on the card reader located on your right (before the farebox). The device will read the Clipper card to. Dec 14, 2010 Like a credit card, Clipper cards can “go negative,” meaning the card can register a negative balance yet still permit entrance to any service.

Student Fee Schedule, Foothill College

Sep 22, 2012 If the card.balance. (non-ticket cash on the card) goes below $0 (or, Instead what happened was my card went.negative. and they shut. @Clippercard when neither your historically slow machines nor unusable mobile site will let me add value, Also #caltrain, the negative balance thing gets old. Feb 14, 2011 A rider on the train the other day had tapped his card twice in San Mateo. If you don.t tag off your balance goes negative, and you.re screwed.

Oct 4, 2011 Cash balance went negative due to a Clipper mistake, which blocked the entire card including a monthly pass I had already paid for. Took a. VTA Clipper Card is $5 for full-time students who are enrolled in 12 or more units. Students with an outstanding balance will not be eligible to register for future.

Sep 1, 2012 Starting today, a new Clipper card will cost adult transit riders $3. reason this fee is being added is to offset the negative balance loophole.

Clipper, the Caltrain nemesis, Hacker News

I now just have an autoloading Clipper card. In DC, with the SmartCard, it will let you leave the system with a negative balance and you have. Sep 2, 2010 A rider who buys a zero balance card can immediately get on rail or bus like SmarTrip (the new Clipper cards can.t be reloaded in stations). Do you know why my clipper card told me I have negative funds when I tagged If you have a negative balance now, you will have to add money to bring the.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.

Postagens populares